.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ready, Jet, Go!



So today I ....

- Ate bfast
Mr Dougs for breakfast and planning. [Tiff, Jacob, Crystal, Mackenzie, Melissa, Lisa, Me]

-Picked up/ Set up the stage
Crystal, Jacob and I got the stage from a church and loaded it into Jacob's trailer (?) attached to the back of his truck so he could transport the pieces to Mr. Dougs Restaurant, where the cd release party will be on Sunday evening.

-Crazyness
I dont even know. We set up the stage, backdrop, cleaned, removed old stuff in the way of the floor space and did a million other things with more people's help then I could name.

- Horseback Riding!
I went to the stables with Tiff, Crystal, and Melissa. I got to ride an awesome horse named Cougar and Tiff taught me more about the basics of riding a horse. It was SUPER AWESOME! I also found an injured bird and gave him water and put him in a safer location. poor cute swallow. :/

-Mall in Olympia, WA
A bunch of us went to the mall and guess what I bought????? A new pair of converse! Woot! so I was going to buy a nice red jacket or something but I couldnt resist the call of the converse shoes. They are amazing! [Pictures coming soon?]

-Movie!
I went out with a bunch of the girls to see "Night at the Museum 2". It was cute and I did definitely like it.

- Street Team stuff
I came back and put together (with Lisa) a bunch of the street team cards needed to hand out at Big Splash tmr. I even did Tiffiny's for her because she wanted to go home :P

all in a days work.....



BIG SPLASH 2009 TOMORROW!

<3

0 comments: