Hey!
So.....what is everyone up to this summer?
I am (as usual) super busy but hopefully I'll get the chance to see everyone, one way and in one state, or another :D
*plans, especially after july 18th, are subject to change.....
May 21 - Last day of school & Move out day
May 28 - Fly to Washington [ staying in Yelm, WA]
Sometime between June 29th and July 2nd - Fly to Pittsburgh, PA
July 10th - Fly to San Jose, CA
July 11th thru July 18th - Camp Quest [counselor!]
July 19th thru Mid August - Fly to Washington [staying in Yelm, WA again]
I will be traveling to Yelm, Washington this summer to work with a christian pop/rock/worship band called NoonDaySun. I will be accompanying them to shows, selling merchandise and possibly working a bit of sound...I am SUPER EXCITED!!!! and cannot wait. Don't worry, I can't take you all with me but you will definitely read my adventures on this blog and there will be pictures too! :D
<3
"IMAGE IS OVERRATED IF IT WASHES OFF IN THE RAIN"
~Anticonformity by Krystal Meyers
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
<3 Summer Plans <3
at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment