SHOE-EATER aka RINGO
so, what else is new? I've been really diligent and have NOT let Ringo anywhere near my possessions because he is a klepto-doggie. I hear it runs in the breed (chihuahua aka large mousy fox) So I was strapping one of my brown wedge-heel shoes on, about to leave for church on Sunday and Ringo, being the meanie that he is, stole my other one! Well, TRIED to steal my other one. He, of course, tried grabbing my shoe by the large wedge heel and the slightly wedge toe instead of the straps, making it hard for him to take it to his den of iniquity and also chewing up the shoe in the process. I now have a lovely tear in the front of my shoe and bite marks on the back. BAD RINGO. oh well, it's hard to stay mad at him for long.
AIRLINES SUCK.
I am just saying...cause i found a fare sunday night for one-way from SEA to PIT (Seattle, WA to Pittsburgh, PA) for $199 so I checked back Monday morning and lo and behold, the same fare went up $100......i checked today and, guess what?! it went up another $100....STUPID. There is no real reason for the price increase except that they can. and it makes me mad. Because I WANT to leave WA on July 2nd and i was choosing between the 2nd and the 28th except now theyre both ridiculously expensive. So I might have to leave even earlier which I would HATE. darn it.
PACKING....
Tomorrow afternoon the band and I leave for Omak, WA which is Eastern washington, like a 5 hr car (van) ride. Which sounds kinda cool actually cause chillin in the van with the band is fun :) But....I havent packed yet....booo....I HAVE however, done laundry ! yay! haha one less thing to do!
<3
p.s. I did inventory today and enjoyed putting the merch into beautiful, new, unbroken boxes :D
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Ringo ate my shoe....
at 4:05 PM
Labels: Airlines, Noon Day Sun, Ringo, van
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment