.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

why God?

Amanda Brownell
-changed forever-

Arle Brawn
-died-

Jenny Martinez
-died-

Bob Mead
-died-

Alexis Briski
-dying-


why?

Why these people? Amanda, I met her, I talked to her, she was super cool, funny, awesome. Her life has been forever changed from the day she tried to take her own life on....

Arle Brawn, what a powerful woman, inspirational, loving, amazing. Gone. forever.

Bob Mead, coolest, most caring person. Strong. funny. Gone.

Jenny Martinez, I saw her at breakfast, over and over again, saw her hanging with Mal, talked to her once. A lacrosse girl, a wonderful teammate I hear, a freshman at college, whose life ended in an instant.

Alexis Briski, an 11 year old girl, not even done with 6th grade, who has terminal cancer and wont be on Earth much longer.

Alexis could have been my camper, Bob could have seen me get better...and im still so very worried about you know who.

i guess all i have to say is the days we are given are gifts from above, and today we remember to live and to love <3

I don't want sympathy. Just pray. For their families, for them, for everyone who knows and is/was affected by them.

<3

0 comments: