i WILL get through the next 6 days. i WILL.
so... i definitely like had a meltdown this evening. I am soooo exhausted, running on like an hour of sleep max, and sooo much work to do, so much pressure and tonight all of that, combined with the fact that Bob Mead's death has finally sunk in was just overwhelming.
thank you Ember for getting me ice cream and kleenex.
i love you. youre the best roomie ever <3
and everyone else, im sorry if ive been rude lately, or just not myself. Give me 6 more days.
<3
"I believe in love" by barlow girl
How long will my prayers seem unanswered?
Is there still faith in me to reach the end?
I'm feeling doubt I'm losing faith
But giving up would cost me everything
So I'll stand in the pain and silence
And I'll speak to the dark night
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining
I believe in love even when I don't feel it
And I believe in God even when He is silent
And I, I believe
Friday, May 15, 2009
This might hurt....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment