.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i am so done with school...

I am soooo tired! I just have no idea how I can finish everything that needs to get done.
I have consistently gotten 6 hrs of sleep or less.
2 hrs.
no sleep.
Just to get stuff done.

And lately, i feel like my teachers dont care about my hard work. I worked super hard on an english essay, did three drafts, took it to the writing center etc only to have my teacher
a) not care
b) not like what I wrote about

ok can i just say that it's my paper. if i dont want to write about the business side of something and it's an essay i can choose the topic of then i can sure choose the direction, thankyouverymuch

and then there is another teacher i have. i love the subject. cant stand the teacher. cant stand the way he teaches it. i have two more classes before im done with him forever, 3 more hours of wasting my time with a teacher who cant act professionally, who plays favorites and who does not know anything about the subject he is "teaching"

In the past two days ive had three energy drinks, 6 bottles of water, 3 cups of coffee, an iced latte, an iced mocha, a cup of coke and two cups of steamed milk. All trying to stay awake/continue to function. My body is soooooo confused.

The weekend cannot come soon enough. Actually, can it just be May 22nd right now? The first day of summer. Please.

or May 28th, my first day in Washington.....
at this point, i dont care, almost anything would be better than the week before finals.
blerg.


<3

0 comments: