and another day closer to my trip to Washington
Today I.....
Spent the day with the girls ( ylime, shelley and brie-cheese) at the park, just relaxing, eating lots of sweets and listening to music.
oh, and LEARNING TO CARTWHEEL.
ok, yah i've never done a cartwheel. but ylime tried to teach me and i think i kinda did some, that is, when i wasnt sheepishly squealing at the ground :D
definitely enjoyed my time with them
(i love you guys)
then, dinner with the mother and neighbor, pretty chill, good food.
now im home to unpack a few college boxes, watch some OC and listen to some music. then it's early to bed for me so i can head to Half-Moon Bay early tmr morning with some other neighbors and my mother. Super excited for a bit of beach time and some delicious food! i swear, i spend half of my life eating :)
2 days and like 17 1/2 hrs until I land in Washington...
I'm excited....and nervous.....
and I am super happy about something (giddy in fact) which will remain private and only shared between a few friends for now.
Yesterday I.....
had an awesome day with Marco aka my little brother haha
I went to a grad party that was like OC status, like legit OC episode, i swear. and had a fun time watching old westerns at Stanford theater and spending a bit of time catching up with Marco (more time DEFINITELY needed).
catch up with some more in-depth and subject-oriented posts soon I hope....
<3
Monday, May 25, 2009
another awesome day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment