.expand { display: inline; } .collapse { display: none; }

Monday, February 4, 2008

I Almost Had A Heart-Attack!

Ok, so I got home today and asked if I had any mail. My mom hands me a Saint Mary's envelope, which I thought was my acceptance [or rejection] notice because they said it would come any day now....my first thought was, shoot, that's a thin envelope! uh oh...... so i hurridly open it to see......................................." Dear Lauren Michelle, Understandably, students and parents are challenged by the cost..." . It was a financial aid reminder. All that stressing out and IT WAS A FINANCIAL AID REMINDER! I filed the forms they are reminding me of A MONTH AGO, which proves that I am a responsible student and do not need their reminders, therefore, I should get accepted there. .........whew. now that that's over I must return to checking my application/financial aid application status on every college's website like the responsible individual that I am :)

0 comments: